APC UPS Network Management Card (AP9635)
|FOB Price:||US $700-735 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $700-735/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AP9635
- Trademark: APC
- Compatible with: Ap9635
- Specification: 108*121*38mm
Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
UPS Network Management Card 2 w/ Environmental Monitoring, Out of Band Access and Modbus
- Command line interfaceOffers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Compatible with SmartSlot enabled UPSsCompatible with all SmartSlot UPSs
- Device EncryptionSecurely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Expandable Input and Output PortsSupports the Temperature Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor and Dry Contact I/O Accessory
- IPv6 SupportCapable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Modbus RS-485 and Modbus TCP supportEnables remote monitoring and interfaces with StruxureWare™ Data Center Expert, building management systems, or other third-party systems.
- Multiple language supportWeb browser interface available in English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Multiple user accessSupports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
- Out of Band UPS Management SupportSupports dial-out notifications and dial-in access via a modem to the console interface.
- Smart Battery Management SupportDetailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only).
- Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB CompatibleMake UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
- UPS Firmware UpdateUser friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).